Packaged drop test is applied to test the anti-vibration & covering capability of packaging material and the sufficiency of product’s impact-resisting capability regarding packaged products. And use the test result to determine how to improve the packaging design. Free drop test is used to assess the characteristics of product’s free fall from improper actions; and evaluate the required strength and toughness of product under safety conditions.
Repeated free fall test is to simulate object’s condition after normal fall to hard surface.
To evaluate impact effects of shock, drop and tumble encountered in repair and handling process, so do the safety strength assessment.
The general drop test is against bottom, angle, edge and tumble. According to related specifications you can lift one side of the product by angle to make it drop freely.
- PLC control, linear motor fast speed control the height setting.
- Alarm warning before testing.
- Light support structure decreases the test impact.
- Support dropping very smooth with dual lubrication guide.
- No second impact.
- A data acquisition for the impact wave record (Option).
- Non maintenance request for continue operation.
- According to ISTA, ASTM .....etc international standard.
- Equipped edge & corner holder.
Drop tester is applied to test the anti-vibration, covering-protection capability of packaging material, or product’s impact-resisting capability to determine the improvement parts of related packing design, material and structure. It contribute to promote the packing material and product’ strength.
According to the result of packing drop test, you can judge whether the product has reach the required strength encountered in future. Through doing the drop testing of product independently, you’ll know its affordability to withstand external impact and assess the damage.