This is the detailed information for Robustness of Terminations Tester. The information includes model, name, description and specification for Robustness of Terminations Tester. Related Keywords : Robustness of Terminations Tester
Product Name :
Robustness of Terminations Tester
1. Cable test length is 450mm.
2. Pull the leading wire by 4.08kg in 170 o of angle.
3. X-axle: from 170o right swinging to 170o left.
4. Y-axle: from 170o up swinging to 170o down.
5. Z-axle: pull at 170 o and spin.
1. Tester: 2080W (can be extended to 3070) x 2020Hmm aluminum rack: table surface is padded by slip-stop pad.
2. Air-electrical combination torque mechanism: pneumatic pump: 1hp; air pressure: 6kg/cm2; circuit & pneumatic control system.
3. Torque control system: left, right & front spinning motor; positioning and rotating arm.
4. Tension force corrector: pneumatic cylinder and torque meter.
5. Accept customized order.
1. Voltage: 220VAC，50Hz
2. Current: 5A
3. Air pressure: 6kg/cm2
4. Tester: 2,080W (can be extended to 3070) x 2,020Hmm
5. Test module dimension: 2,600mm x 2,200mm, adjustable.
6.1 Test length: 450mm
6.2 Wire size: Ø 6mm
6.3 Pull in the direction of 17o respective to horizontal plane.
7. Pull force: 4.08kg ± 5%
8. Tension force corrector: pneumatic cylinder and torque meter.
Please send your Inquiries for Robustness of Terminations Tester to us. We will contact you soon. Please also check out the related products below.